Saturday, November 1, 2008

did i change???

hurm..."did i change" i donnoe y just out of sudden dis question just BANG into my brain..
i donnoe...mybe my best bud ask me..mybe im less talkative(is dat rite) lately...seriously i don noe why???mybe just donnoe wat to talk n who to talk to0...as u guys noe my college mostly is chinese out of 100% the chinese population is about 90% so0 mostly pple comunicate using mandrin its kinda hard for me...with noe chinese language base it really difficult for me i admit since i entered college i can understand a lil bit of mandrin but its hard for me my brain cant really interprate dat fast so0 might as well i just keep quite..hurm..quite-ness is not the usual me..just make it simple im a talkative girl with the pple i close to0 but i felt dat lately i don really have the person i closess to0..not a single person really understand it seems that everyone at college have their own partners i mean not dat couple partner just a fren a pal a pair dat really understand u...i use to have dat pair..but lately it seem to fade away...well i might as well be alone i been alone al my life 2years of college life wouldnt harm me..I HOPE

No comments: