Sunday, October 12, 2008

intro!

hey!
well im new here 12/10/2008 12.30 p.m == omg! i don noe wat to0 type...
kinda blank rite now. Actually i don like blogging coz for me theres no sense of privacy pple can read wat ever thats in ur mind..but for this few months i been attracted to0 it... here u can type watever dats in ur mind happiness,sadness,frustration,wats botherring you.. actually its kinda cool...well heres an intro bout me my name is teera_airen(sorry cant tell u my real name)*sigh* age 18-2008- love photography still learning bout it =) in love with my college life...love my college frens they are everything to me now...lynn,jeff,emily,derek,john,chin hui,joyee,chun seng,ares(dis guy teach me alot bout photography),teng teng and nisha(sorry if i forget to insert ur name here but do tell me ya!)o0h ya! i do forget sumone at 1st hes my volleyball senior but now hes my big bro!by da way hes good in skipping class lolx....lynn,jeff,derek,john,chin hui,chun send,ares,and teng teng we are D4 and our bad habits like to0o gossips n standing in the middle of now where...lolx!now im in my 2nd sem..kinda bored coz got nothing to do...but im still looking forward for it...till here now so0n i will be posting my recent activity with my college mates!

No comments: