Wednesday, October 15, 2008

college wat the crap~

well,guys here's a new entry of my blog 15.10.2008 19.00p.m well yester i when to bangi at 7 which make me wake up at 4 A.m!!!just just slept for 2hours...im sure u guys"cracking" ur head tinking wat im doing in bangi at 7 rite???well i had my "P" test at bangsi which i failed my parking test because of the stupid inch of white line~ damn hate jpj pple...then must go next tuesday again..and wake up at 4 AGAIN~~~~its kinda bad day for me coz well i reached there early but guess wat???damn smart ass jpj pple give me noon section which make my life so0o god damn miserable how do u feel sitting under the "PONDOK" for 5 hours without doing anything and see so0oo0 many failure infornt of u????kinda scared rite??nervous???eventhought u noe urself dat u can certainly drive...but u see those"hantu" u don noe wat u do... == haiz...enough bout YESTERDAY back to the future today sux..
i feel like wasting alot of time 1st reach college at 8.05 am rushing to my tutorial class but at the end....it turn out bad...english teacher s.k.s i tink he sound like a tape recorder he repeat all all over again the same tings dat he had told us...for 3 times!!!!omg!then at the end of the class some selested student need to tell a ghost story == is dis a english class or story telling class???then when to0 canteen2 ate my "breakfast there the u should noe urself la~~~mamak more better. finish our late breakfast we walk slowly to block M room101 had drawing 1 which is combined tutorial n practical which make it 4 hours class waited there for 1 hour then but guess i waited for 30min then i dozeee off hehe...then few of my classmate going off she wake me up kinda blur blur back then nad im 1 eye jack!hehe took off 1 of my contact lens hehe...so0 it make me more blur~~~lolx..tengteng ask mic to fetch her to MIA to buy art tinggie while we girls are walking to the canteen2 john called the tutor just came in...arrgghh wat the duck leh...
the after all the minor2 tingie we proceed to our 1st drawing..which everyone og us need to be model so0 the other could draw human figure...theres a dude..kinda big size the pose siting down on the floor...hes leftside is facing me...its kinda funny coz i drawes his figure look like a potato...
felt funny and sorry to0..but wat to do i really sux at drawing human figure hehe..bla bla bla lepak at canteen2 again..had tea time ate egg tart the go to block v...waited outside bout 20min then went in bla bla bla bla.. for 45 min then went home...haiz..
dats bout it...
THE END!!! hehe..

1 comment:

Ryan Ywen said...

u just started?
try adding smth interesting,
like mp3 player or smth.
i use to hav one but i deleted it.
(under editing)

looking forward to see ur blog to be as nice as friendster.
:)